01 May Jessie Ford: Botanical Art Workshop 9th June
500 Terrible Vale Rd
Kentucky NSW 2354
In this workshop Jessie will guide you through her step-by-step process to create your own botanical painting.
You will gain an understanding in:
- How to draw your subject accurately
- Transferring your drawing onto watercolour paper
- Observing light, shade and form
- Basic colour theory
– Matching and mixing the correct colour
- Watercolour techniques including wet-in-wet, blending and dry brush
- An appreciation for the minutiae of nature!
This workshop welcomes students of all experience levels, from beginners to advanced.
All art materials and snacks provided.